Testing and Diagnostics
Of the 1,000+ data points we measure, we focus on those that are predictive of positive health outcomes. These are called “predictive biomarkers”. To establish the root cause of your condition, our practitioners typically recommend a number of in-depth and sensitive tests. We target the most important, yet fundamental systems in the body, which many standard-of-care practitioners and clinics may overlook. The use of sophisticated biomarkers at our center include genomics, measures of immune function, neurochemical function, basic cell repair functions, and measures of metabolism and detoxification.
Some examples of our testing paradigm include:
- Gut Biome – Gut testing can reveal important information about the root cause of many common gastrointestinal disorders. Gut microbes are codependent with one another and with their human host, and the health of one affects the other. Research associates an imbalanced gut microbiome with multiple disease states. This advanced stool test provides immediate, actionable clinical information for the management of gastrointestinal health.
- Genomics – Your saliva contains DNA from cells in your mouth. A certified lab extracts DNA from cells in ycpour saliva sample and processes the DNA on a genotyping chip that reads hundreds of thousands of variants in your genome. Your genetic data is then analyzed and personalized reports are generated based on established scientific and medical research. These provide unique data relevant for increased risk of cardiovascular and neurological disorders, predispositions towards metabolic disorders, assessments of genes related to specific nutritional recommendations, and a myriad of other insights into health optimization and prevention.
- Hormones – We test a comprehensive assessment of adrenal and sex hormones and their metabolites.
- Nutritional Deficiencies and Sensitivities – We use a nutritional analysis that measures over 125 key nutrient biomarkers and ratios that can help identify nutritional deficiencies that are often missed in blood panels. These intracellular and metabolic markers allows for personalized treatment plans to improve nutritional status, which can enhance other treatments and increase the resolution of complex chronic conditions.
- Mold – W detect low levels of fungal toxins. Mycotoxins are metabolites produced by fungi like mold, which can infest buildings, vehicles, and foods. Mycotoxins are some of the most prevalent toxins in the environment.
- Lyme Disease – We look for Borrelia, BartoneIla, Babesia, Ehrlichia, and Anaplasma in a single urine sample, which looks for antigen DNA and not reliant on an immune system response that can lead to false-negative results. We test to detect organisms and co-infections that cause Lyme disease by measuring specific antibodies or DNA fragments of pathogens using blood or urine specimens.
- Cardiovascular Assessment – We use the most comprehensive evaluation of lipids, and genetic markers to assess cardiovascular risk, which enables our practitioners to prescribe the most effective treatment strategy to reduce long-term risk.
Call (888) 453-6825 to schedule an appointment!
If you have questions about a bill or other information, then please call us directly at 1 (888) 453-6825.
Any and all statements and opinions are provided for educational information and are not intended for medical diagnosis. As with all medical treatments and procedures, results may vary on an individual basis.
We are closed on Federal Holidays.
Where we are
Anatara Medicine & San Francisco Stem Cell Treatment Center | 1700 California Street, Suite 520 | San Francisco, CA 94109 | P: 1 (888) 453-6825 | F: (415) 345-0059